Friday, September 4, 2009

Sarge

Here's good news on Sarge--the brindle pit bull /mastiff male rescued by Carol Priest. He spent many months at the shelter and Animal Ark gave him a chance in May after the clinic. Now he has been adopted.

Karen

HAPPY SARGE NOWFROM CAROL PRIEST:
This is wonderful news! If you could give me a little detail about the situation Sarge will be living in, I'd really appreciate it. I helped feed Sarge when he was homeless, and brought him to Red Lake Rosie's when he began to seem ill. I was unable to take him home because of my other dogs, but he really brightened my days at work. I am now on the Board of Red Lake Rosie's, and have helped out with Animal Ark clinics up here. Thank you so much for sheltering him, and for finding him a forever home!

Carol

CAROL AND SARGE BEFOREFROM ANIMAL ARK:
Sarge went into a home with a couple, two cats and two adult kids. He'll sleep in a bedroom with his people or wherever he is comfortable. He will be left alone each day for just 2-6 hours depending on the day of the week. They own their house and are really nice folks. His heartworm treatment is completed and now he will be in his own home - I hope forever.

Thanks for caring about the big guy - I love that dog!! He's got real personality!

Mary Salter
Animal Ark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails