Sunday, September 13, 2009

RLRR dogs meet in the park

It's a small world--another Red lake dog!! Karen

NOTE FROM RLRR METRO COMMITTEE MEMBER:
I was at "my" dog park near Maryland Avenue and 35E in St. Paul on Friday morning and starting chatting up a woman with four big dogs.
Turns out one of the dogs, a German Shepherd mix with floppy ears,
was a puppy at the RAVS clinic last July in Redby!!! This woman's
husband was one of the vet students and decided to take the pup when it turned out you had no room at RLRR for it. She said something about the dog having an allergic reaction to something so he was unable to be neutered during the clinic (at least I think that's what she said). It was so incredibly cool to see this big guy running around having a ball. I remember a Shep mix pup from RAVS that I spent some down time with, but I don't know if this is the same guy.

So very cool!!

Jeanette


Hmmmm, a shepherd pup from RLRR, we've had a few of those! I found this video on the blog from August 2008 that includes a number of photos from that RAVS clinic which I also remember very well. Enjoy. Denise



Thanks again to Ellen Fisher for creating this video!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails