Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thanks to employees at the Dept. of Education!

I am forwarding a picture of Jeanne Fitzgerald who works very hard getting RLRR donations at the State Department.

We have received generous animal food and financial donations from her office which Jodi Ehlenz delivers to us.

We want to thank them so much!!

Karen

JEANNE SAYS:
I am grateful to the employees at the Department of Education, it isn't just me.

There is such a wonderful group of caring, generous employees who, when I put out the word for RLRR, food starts filling my cube. Chokes me up every time!!

Even one can of food makes a difference, I tell them, a bucket is filled one drop at a time!!

Thank you for all you do,
Jeanne


"You never grow old until you've lost all your marvels."
Merry Browne

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails