Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Alex!

Hello!

I wanted to share pictures of Alex (formerly Snoopy) with you.

Our family picked July 4th as his birthday. So he is officially one year old. Of course we had to celebrate his birthday. He now knows how to open up presents.

LOVES BIRTHDAY PRESENTSHe is very much a “mama’s boy”. Follows me around everywhere!! (which I love) I enjoy playing hide and go seek with him. It is so cute because he tears up the house looking for me.

LAP DOGHe is now 58 pounds and still thinks he is a lap dog. I don’t know if he will ever stop growing. I didn’t think he was going to get this big. He is very tall and lean. He runs like a horse!

NAP DOGUp until a month ago he was still sleeping with Greg and I but Greg kicked him out of our bed. Now Alex has his own bed and blanket right next to our bed. As soon as Greg gets out of bed in the morning Alex climbs in our bed and snuggles with me.

ALEX/SNOOPY AS A BABYI want to thank you again for introducing us to Alex. He is very much part of our family. We all enjoy him and love him so much! He has been a GREAT dog. Thanks again!

SS~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for giving Alex a great home!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails