Friday, May 22, 2009

How cute is Cheyenne? Soooo Cute!!!

Two pups came into RLRR at the April clinic and they were called Big and Little. Big was in the RLRR foster program, but was soon adopted by K. We just received an update on Big, now Cheyenne and these pictures:
LUCKY AND CHEYENNEI cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is definitely getting shepherd ears! She stands tall to the bottom of Lucky's stomach now. I can't wait to see what he does when she gets bigger. They wrestle a lot and I think he's in for trouble when she gets big enough.
Everything else is going well. We go in Friday for the next shots. I'm anxious to see how much she weighs. She is getting hard to hold now.
She is still eating crazy. I have to watch her in the yard because she tries swallowing big sticks and wood chips. Other than that I hope we get up north to the lake this weekend and let her have some fun there too.
K

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails