Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another chance meeting with a RLRR dog

Another great coincidence- Twyla runs into Wilma in Minetonka!! See her pic when Wilma was at the shelter. She left with Twyla on March 1st.
Karen


Sonya and Karen,

I just had to share with you that I went to the Minnetonka PetCo last Friday night. Got in line to pay, and lo and behold, there was Wilma/Cora with her new owner! I said, "Is that Wilma?" and she looked at me and said, "How do you know Wilma?" I explained that I had transported her from Red Lake and fell in love with her in all of 10 minutes upon arriving home. She was the nicest lady, we visited about Cora, she let me hold and kiss her (well, Cora kissed me!).

She was buying a crate, bed, food, toys, for her. I feel so blessed to have seen her again! That so rarely happens.

Can't wait to see pictures of her in her new home. It seems she's going to live a pampered life!

Twyla

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails