Friday, April 9, 2010

The only thing better than one Red Lake dog...

UPDATE FROM ADOPTER OF TWO RLRR PUPS:
We adopted Jax in January from Animal Ark and in March just planned a Saturday visit with the friendly staff down there to show off Jax, when we met Hera. She ended up coming home with us that day!

BABY HERA AND LITTERMATESThe two of them are a perfect match for each other, both Shepherd mixes. Linda from Animal Ark had sent me this picture of her when she was rescued and I thought she was super cute, but had no idea she would soon be a part of our family!

HERA & JAXWe never had 2 dogs before and now I know that two is better than one! They are training together, playing together, giving us double the entertainment and double the love.

I can honestly say I now love getting up in the morning, to be greeted so warmly by two precious pups just makes my day start out right. They both have a deep respect for our cat, Martini. I hope to someday capture of picture of all 3 of them together.

Thanks again Rosie’s Rescuers and Animal Ark!

SE~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails