Saturday, June 28, 2014

Romeo/Harley at home

Pet Haven sent photos received of Harley (formerly Romeo) in his new home.


NOTE FROM PET HAVEN:
This is the boy you called Romeo - our foster changed his name to Harley and the adopter will undoubtedly change it again. He had a broken canine, right to the gum line, which he had to have pulled. It gave him a cute little ‘sneer’ when his lip would get caught in the space. He’s very bold and confident, enjoys people and got along with other cats too but I think he is going to be an only cat now. He also ‘mutters’ - walks around ‘talking’.


NOTE FROM ADOPTER:
The night went beautifully. He went to bed with me at 9:30. Went right to sleep and slept thru the night (I think). I had to wake him up at 9:15. He's had breakfast and has taken to his favorite spot to gaze out the window.




J~

PS. Loved the down comforter on my bed as you can see :-)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails