Monday, March 1, 2010

Waylon's winning ways

Another great update on ARVSS pups from Red Lake.

Karen :)

UPDATE FROM ARVSS:
Waylon is one of Sarah's puppies. I am sending pictures of him when he was with me at 2 and 10 weeks :) We named him Sambuca--now he is Waylon.

His new owner is just like him--full of energy and spunk!!!

UPDATE FROM FAMILY:
Waylon is 37 pounds now and losing baby teeth, but that doesn't stop him from being a monster on the go. He is full of energy and keeps me on my toes.

We love him to death, he is just such a cutie.

I wanted to send this one along also so you can see our family all together: Waylon, R~, T~, V~, J~, and Hank.

2 comments:

Jo Tallchief said...

Ooooo, I love puppies but I know how naughty they can be. I like the pic of Waylon resting for a minute. :) My own pets can be quite a bit on the naughty side, but I kinda like it. It shows their personality developing in a good environment and that they're not afraid. Thank you for giving Waylon such a good home! :)

pitbull friend said...

What a cutie boy! Thanks so much for helping him!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails