Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Buttons has become a Duchess

NOTE FROM ADOPTER TO PETHAVEN:
We re-named her Duchess, because my boyfriend and I think she acts like royalty! I sent you five pictures, because my boyfriend said just to send them all. I love taking pictures of her, because she's so unbelieveably gorgeous!

DOWNY COMFORTDuchess is very particular about when she wants to snuggle and when she wants to play, but her big blue eyes will tell you right away which one she wants to do.

MOOSE TOYShe loves to sleep in my dresser drawers, so if I leave them open for too long she'll jump right in them. The picture with the moose is her sleeping in one of the drawers that we have out because it's broken, but we put her blanket you gave us in there so she sleeps there all the time.

UNDER THE COVERSShe and our other cat, Elvis, play as much of the day as they can. When it's time for them to sleep, he usually follows her until she lays down, and then lays as close to her as she'll allow. When it's Mike and my bed time she jumps in bed with me, and snuggles next to Elvis on my legs.

UP HIGH AND STRETCHING OUTShe plays through the bottom of the chairs under the table, which I can't help but laugh at, and she feels the need to be as high up as she can possibly be. If she's in play mode we have to make sure the bathroom door is closed, or we'll hear her screaming with joy as toilet paper is torn all across as many floors as she can get it.

BLINK!My favorite thing she does, though, is clean up after Elvis. He makes a mess of the food, so if it's all over the floor, she'll dig it back next to the food dish as best as she can.

Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful little lady! I'm sorry I wrote so much, but I just love to talk about her!

SD~

1 comment:

Jo Tallchief said...

Thank you for the update! I'm so glad this lovely lady found a good home. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails