Friday, March 5, 2010

Kennel needed to give four feral pups a chance

You probably remember these beautiful blue-eyed pups from a recent post.

I learned from Karen today that these pups are basically feral or wild and as she said "If feral puppies are not tamed, there is no place to send them and they may become dangerous as they grow up. This is the critical time right now to help them."

Fortunately, Carol Priest, a Red Lake Rosie's Rescue Board member, rescued the pups and is willing, with the help of her son Joe, to try and tame them.

The problem is that we need to get a kennel to set up at Carol's place for the pups. Karen has checked and could get a 10 x 10 foot kennel for $225 at L&M Fleet.

Would any of the RLRR supporters be willing to make donations to sponsor the cost of this kennel? There is no money in the budget for this extra expense.

If you can help, please send a check made out to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue to

Red Lake Rosie's Rescue
23880 So. Good Road
Trail, MN 56684

Or you can donate through PayPal on the website at http://www.redlakerosie.org

Red Lake Rosie's Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization so donations are tax deductible.

Please contact me at blog@redlakerosie.org if you have questions.

Thanks for helping to save these pups!!

7 comments:

mteacup said...

can people donate thru the website using Paypal as well?

http://www.redlakerosie.org/

Denise said...

Yes, thanks for mentioning that. I added that option to the post.

Jo Tallchief said...

Awwww! I loves em already. :) My secret to getting an animal to warm up is a piece of meat such as chicken breast or stew meat. I also get a giant round steak to cut up into treats. Sure, they get kinda spoiled ... (yes, I have spoiled pets myself). Thank you to anyone who can make a donation - it is tax-deductible! :))

mteacup said...

Jo - I used to use rotisserie chicken with my shy dogs :-)

Anonymous said...

HI and yes you can use paypal. I was just informed that we have $135.00 already given on paypal. That is over half way there. Than you all!! Karen

Anonymous said...

GOT MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR THE KENNEL. Thank you all!!!!

something clever said...

Oh gorgeous! I would love to help, but I spent a whole bunch on concert tickets! Haha.
I want one of those babies! I used to train my feral pups by just having an interesting snack and showing them that human touch doesn't have to hurt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails