Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sampson

FROM SECONDHAND DOG:
Karen,

Summer of 2008, you sent a 3-4 month old pup to me named Sampson. He had wandered into the clinic as a stray and you had him vetted and sent him to me. I had some issues with him being food aggressive and so I put him into a foster home, which incidentally, ended up being his permanent home officially in Feb 2009. Thought you might enjoy what his mom sent to me:

FROM SAMPSON'S NEW HOME:
I would love it if you would forward this onto Karen. I’m all about encouraging and thanking people like you two for what you do.

We haven’t weighed him real recently but I believe he’s probably still right around 100 lbs. I also have a short little video to send you sometime of him howling which, between that and crying is his main form of communication. We RARELY hear him bark! He also has this funny thing where he rubs against you just like a cat when you get home from work or when he’s looking for love. He’s definitely a different boy and we love it!

I’ll get you that video soon!
Thank YOU for everything!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails