Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kittens, kittens, kittens!!!

Along with all the dogs and puppies, Karen has also had an influx of cats and kittens. Pictured are three groups of darling kittens about six weeks of age that need foster care or new homes.

TRIO OF KITTENSSIX GRAY KITTENSKAREN SAYS: The litter of 6 grey long hairs were found by Polly at the Red Lake dump with their mama. They are weaned.

BLUES CLUES & SWEET PEAPlease go to the Red Lake Rosie's Rescue website (www.redlakerosie.org) for more information about fostering and adopting.

2 comments:

rilera said...

I'll never comprehend how a person or persons can dump a living creature like these beautiful kittens at a dump.

Jo Tallchief said...

I don't know either, rilera. Can't understand it. My family and the people I know and their families definitely are not of that ilk. I saw a pup on Animal Cops the other evening that had ticks all over its ears and even between its toes and I couldn't understand that. My cousin and I would sit outside with our dogs in the summer and groom them by hand. Never had any fleas or ticks. I just don't understand some people. I keep my cats inside and they have their own beds, blankets, towels and dinnerware. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails