Friday, October 2, 2009

Edwina is a star

Edwina was the only pup to survive being hung and stoned by some kids on the reservation. She has put that all behind her now and is loving life at her foster home. Now she's just waiting for her forever home.



My name is Edwina. I was born about June 1, 2009. We are thinking I am some kind of Terrier Mix. It does not look like I am going to get to big either. but since my parentage is unknown there is no guarantee. Maybe 30-40 lbs.

I am energetic and friendly. I am a good listener and all around a good dog. I am crate trained and house training has been a breeze . My foster family has just started obedient training with me--and I am very smart.

The person(s) that adopt me will need to keep me busy. I need to exercise. A walk or two a day along with a good run in a yard chasing a ball or to a dog park to chase some other dogs would be good.

I love Kids and Cats! I like Kids cuz they can wear me out (and I wear them out)--I like cats cuz they just smell different.

If you would like a happy dog that will brighten your every single day with joy and happiness--please fill out the application at the ARVSS website www.arvss.petfinder.com


EDWINA WHEN SHE ARRIVED AT RED LAKE ROSIE'S RESCUE:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Edwina, you have turned into an
absolute doll. What a true survivor and fighter. May you find
that special home and family who will love you forever.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails