Monday, October 19, 2009

Mollycoddling

Molly has surely stolen their hearts! Karen

UPDATE FROM MOLLY'S NEW FAMILY:
Dearest Karen:
It has only been a week, but we have fallen in love with Molly. She is doing soooo good on the potty training; she actually goes to the door when she needs to go outside. I get up about three times during the night and stand out in the rain, the cold, or whatever is necessary, to let her "relieve herself"".

She spends her days with Tom, while I am at work, and he is so good with her. She is definitely an "inside dog"; although she loves to go outside. She had her first bath; she loves her toys, and she loves food! She is growing fast! We have found a vet in Bemidji which we plan to take her to for her shots; she is getting her "city dog tags", and she is loving life.

She suffers from "separation anxiety" when I go to work; she takes my shoes, my purse, whatever is necessary to keep me from leaving the house; but then sleeps with Tom in our bed, and finds out life is not so bad at all. She is very excited to see me after work!

Tom keeps her busy during the day; he is excellent with puppies. We haven't left her alone yet; luckily Tom's current job is after 5:00 pm, and I get off at 4:30. She gets a treat every time she goes potty outside; she is learning fast, and is soooo smart....We are so happy with our choice of puppies.

Thank you for the opportunity to enjoy Molly. We will give her all the love she needs. We will keep you updated on her progress. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jo Tallchief said...

What a cutie! :) My pets sit in any of my front windows and give me the evil eye as I'm pulling out for work in the morning, so I know what you mean about separation anxiety. When I get home from work they go crazy. Thank you for taking Molly! Hope you all have a great winter! :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails