Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A polar Bear in summer!


UPDATE FROM ADOPTERS:
It been a little while since I've sent you an update, but I thought you would like to see what Bear has been up to! First, he played a big role in Jeff and I's engagement earlier this year :-) What an amazing day that was, and of course Jeff made our favorite man a part of that day! 


Besides that, this "little" man has enjoyed our many cabin trips and walks outside through the trails! We could not have asked for a more perfect dog to become apart of our lives!! This guy continues to bring smiles and joy to us both every day!!


Hope all is well with you!
K~, J~, and Bear


UPDATE FROM FOSTER MOM, LINDA:
Hi Karen,

Thought this would put a smile on your face as it did for me.


This is a Red Lake dog that was adopted while I was still fostering for Animal Ark.  I think he was adopted the end of 2011 - he came down with a sister that is now called Lacy but for the life of me I don't recall what the names were - BUT he is well loved and taken care of for sure AND so handsome.

EDITOR'S NOTE:
Never fear, Linda, the blog has the answers! Read earlier post about this dog:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails