Saturday, August 22, 2009

More thanks & pics from August clinic

On reflection of the recent clinic, I am still amazed at how smooth everything went and how well everyone worked as a team. I wanted to thank you again for all of your hard work. You and the other volunteers literally do the dirty work with a smile on your faces! Without you, we would be lost, hungry, and covered in dog poop!

I was also wondering if you could pass along my thanks to the other volunteers that worked the clinic. We passed around a contact list, but it is not complete by far. I really want to thank all who helped with this clinic! It was a great experience, and I hope we can all work together again.

Thanks again for all of your work and dedication!
Veronica Bartsch
Akin Hills Pet Hospital


KAREN HOLDING WANDA & LUWANDA
WILLOW
JEN & MARY
ELLEN AND PUP
MICKEY, THE WONDER MUTT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails