Monday, August 3, 2009

Fluffy Flo finds friend Ferdie

I brought home three kittens from the May clinic at RLRR to foster and one of those has a new home. (Siblings Spot & Mulan are still waiting-- hint, hint -- for a home together.)Mulan, Fluffy, and Spot. I freely admit that their names are pretty lame, but I had to give them names in a hurry at the clinic and it was the end of the the day.Fluffy really is a uniquely fluffy kitten. I thought her dense coat might be due to living outdoors in the cold northern spring, but her siblings' coats were not the same and hers never changed after living with me for a couple months. She really was like a living stuffed animal both in texture and attitude -- very laid-back and loving. I was hoping she would go to a home with a young girl and she did! Her new best buddy is Annie. There is also a resident cat she would like to play with, but Ferdie is older and not looking for that much action. This relationship will take some time to evolve. I got photos from the family and Fluffy's new name is Flo to match a cat the family used to have that looked just like her who was named Bo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails