Sunday, August 23, 2009

Survivor is thriving!

Update on Survivor, now known as Alana, from the Pet Haven cat blog:

Alana is a little girl with lots of spunk and spirit. She came from Red Lake and loved the two dogs in her temporary foster home immediately. Legs waving, tummy being nuzzled. She can be a little intimidating with another cat as she comes on very enthusiastically for such a petite thing.
Alana was found at the dump, the rest of her siblings had been stomped to death. This little girl is so fast, I'm sure that the perpetrator was not coordinated enough to kill her. We hope Alana will have a long and healthy life with a dog or two of her own and to be kept inside, safe from harm. She will be ready for adoption after her spay the middle of August.

2 comments:

rilera said...

What a horrendous story with such a wonderful beginning for Alana.

Jo Tallchief said...

I don't know how someone could do that. I've heard of it before this incident. I just can't understand it. I don't understand cruelty at all, for which I'm grateful. I'm glad someone is "outing" this bad / horrible behavior. It needs to be brought into the light. Everyone - thank you for saving this kitten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails