Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pups in furever homes already

Momma dog Rose (now Julie) and her five shep-mix pups were part of the transport on August 2. These two spent a little more than a week in foster care and moved in with their new families on August 11.

LUCY / SWEETIEHi Karen,
I am the foster that took two of Julie's (was Rose at RLRR) puppies.

I wanted to update you that they both went to their forever homes on Tuesday of this week! They both got fabulous homes and their new owners can't wait to spoil them rotten. I've attached pictures of both pups that I had. Their names while I had them were Ricky (the dark tri-colored pup) and Lucy (the cream colored pup). Their new names in their forever homes are Sweetie(Lucy) and Remington (Ricky).

They will be much loved and forever cherished in their new homes.
Thanks for all the work you do! You are amazing!!

Shelley
All Dog Rescue
www.alldogmn.org


RICKY / REMINGTON

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails