Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TaKeela

TaKeela made the journey down from Red Lake just before the Holidays and she was quick to steal some hearts. I thought her photo was especially appropriate as we prepare to send out the old year and greet the new year! Check out her fabulous bed!
Denise,

Just wanted to give you an update on Kaylee (TaKeela) the little blue-grey Chihuahua you brought me from Karen last week. Well, my whole family fell in love with her and even though we had many families that wanted her we just could not give her up, so Heather in our office and I are sharing her. Heather brings her home every night but then brings her back to the office in the morning. She loves to hang out with us all day, right now she is sleeping on my lap. She is so well mannered.

d.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails