Thursday, February 12, 2009

OMG!! Cutest Pup Ever??


My friends T & L already adopted Maya two years ago from RLRR. Lucy was transported on Feb. 1; she and her littermate were pictured in a blog post wearing darling sweaters.

Denise,

I am excited to let you know that L and I took another puppy from the Red Lake Rescue, Her name is Lucy and she is beautiful. I am going to attach a few pics of her first night in our home. I also wanted to thank you for giving us access to these beautiful dogs from up there. We are going to be giving some money and or supplies very soon.

T


2 comments:

Marilou said...

I have to say that Lucy (and her litter mate) are probably two of the cutest puppies I have ever seen! Thank you Karen for rescuing them and thank you T for adopting her!! :)

Joan said...

Oh yes! Cute, cute, cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails