Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update on Charlotte & kittens, pt.1

Over two years ago, I took in a pregnant mom cat, Charlotte, from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue who soon had four kittens, Amelia, Daren, Samantha & Serena. See my first post from September 2010 when I started looking for homes for them.

UPDATE FROM ADOPTERS OF DAREN & SAMANTHA (NOW SHADOW & SOPHIE):
We just LOVE Sophie and Shadow! They are characters. Shadow (grey color) is so much like a toddler. He is into everything, but not for long, he has a short attention span. He is a goofy kitty, and meows with his own language. We think he is talking to us. But he is also a very sweet boy.

DAREN/SHADOW:Sophie (multi color) is certainly a princess and likes to be treated as such - and we or should I say "I" accommodate. She likes nothing better than to sit on my lap or sleep nestled into my head and neck at night. She is not as curious as Shadow and will usually let him get into trouble first, then if the coast is clear she will follow - that's my girl.

SAMANTHA/SOPHIE:We are very happy with our furry family members. Thank you again for rescuing them and letting us adopt them.

C~

UPDATE FROM ADOPTERS OF SERENA/TOOTSIE:
Finally here are a few pictures of Tootsie.

We adore her so much. She is very active and loves attention. She is very inquisitive, and loves to get inside of things. She gets along with our dog Lucky.

Tootsie is great at waking me up and loves being inside whatever she can fit in.

M~


Tomorrow I'll share an update on Charlotte and Amelia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cats and we are so happy
that they have found love!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Denise for all your work, especially with the Red Lake cats! Adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails