Thursday, September 6, 2012

Carma's grooming

We were very happy when Jenny called before the clinic and said she found a groomer. Usually Julie has come to the clinic, however, this time she could not.

We knew many animals would be needing grooming and were so happy when Carma arrived with all her tools and excitement to help the Red Lake animals.

Carma is a Canadian citizen who is married and lives in Roseau, Minnesota. She recently did her training in British Columbia, and started her own business in Roseau.

We are so happy to have a new groomer friend willing to help our animals! Thank you Carma for your talents and kindness.

Sincerely, Karen and RLRR clinic volunteers

CARMA SAYS:
For me RLRR is an answer to prayer. Just 3 weeks before Jenny Wolfe contacted me a friend and I were talking about why there weren't any missions planned for Red Lake Reservation. I love to help people. When Jenny called, I couldn't believe it.

The clinic and its volunteers touched my heart deeply. To help the dogs and educate their families is such a privilege. I will continue to support Karen and those involved any way I can.

I ordered a new clipper, blades, and bought a new facet attachment for the sink. Next time I come I am bringing my portable table, this is safer for the dogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carma, you're a special gift to
all of us. Thank you for caring
for these precious animals who
benefit from your grooming services AND the TLC you provide
for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails