Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mindy -- How cute is she??

Below are Marceen and Marley - now known as Mork and Mindy that went to Animal Ark. These babies came from a young man who had 2 female pitbulls with 3 surviving pups. He had no food for any of his animals. He gave me 2 of them I named Marceen and Marley and later called me the other one was sick and by time I got there it had died. Thankfully I was able to get both females adult pitbulls spayed and have been providing food and advice about his animals. His two females are looking much better now. What a happy ending for this pup!
Karen
FOSTER MOM LINDA:
I just got an update on one of the M&M kids (I named them Mork and Mindy).

NEW FAMILY: Hi Linda! I just wanted to update you on how thrilled we are to have Mindy be a part of our family! She is doing fabulous and growing so big!

We have taken her to the Twin Cities Obedience Training Club and she finished her puppy classes. We start Level 1 Obedience Training this week.

She is so friendly to all humans and loves running and playing with other dogs at the dog park near our house in Burnsville.

She is updated on all her vet visits and could not be doing better. I have attached a few photos.

Thank you so much for being Mindy's foster mom and for allowing her to join our family. Again, we could not love her more or be happier.

Sincerely, D~ & A~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How absolutely adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails