Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another lovely Rosie

I've attached three pictures of one of Jewels' puppies. Formerly Opal, her new name is Rosie, named in honor of her Red Lake Rosie's Rescue origins. That means there is another Rosie living the legacy!

Shelley
All Dog Rescue
www.alldogmn.org

NEWEST ROSIEHER NEW MOM WRITES:
We are so blessed to have had All Dog Rescue bring Rosie (Opal) into our lives! She is in great health and has been a quick learner. She has not had any accidents in weeks and even when she did they were minimal. My husband and I can't remember raising an easier puppy.

KISSRosie is excellent with our daughter and the neighborhood children and is very sociable with other dogs. Rosie and her dog sister Stella are inseparable and love chasing each other in the yard. She still loves to cuddle and makes the cutest little noises when she sleeps.

STELLA & ROSIERosie has settled into her new forever home wonderfully and we could not imagine our lives without her!

L~


REMEMBER ME ASKING, "WHY IS THIS DOG SMILING??"P.S. FROM SHELLEY:
The updates I am getting from all the puppy owners is that they weigh about 25-26 pounds already at only 3 months old!!!!!

Those are some big puppies! Mama Jewels only weighs about 40 pounds!

Shelley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. I read it several times a week. My husband and I donate when we can. And in regards to this particular post - I never met a Rosie or a Jewel that I didn't love. I may be biased because my name is Rosie and my granddaughter's name is Jewel. :)
Thank-you all for the work you do. More people are grateful than you probably realize.
Rosie

Denise said...

Thank you for your comment! I am Denise, the RLRR blog editor, and you have no idea how much positive comments mean to me. I am proud to support Karen's tireless work.

Anonymous said...

How fun to see one of Jewels' pups,
and thrilling to see how well she
has fit into her new family. Rosie
is a perfect name. Thank you for
loving this little girl.
I have to agree with Rosie's comment about the blog....Denise
does an outstanding job with stories, photos, and updates.
I am a daily visitor and look forward to the updates.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails