Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mario Gizmo

Mario, a little pug mix was rescued and cared for by Polly. When she got sick last summer, he came to the shelter for a brief time and lived in the cat house. Then he was transported to All Dog Rescue to be fostered by Barbie Olson. Now he has been adopted and renamed Gizmo.
HIS NEW MOM SAYS:
Gizmo and I are doing great. He's the best little guy! We went to obedience classes this winter...he's a pro at sitting and laying down on command now. He loves walking and cuddling, the perfect companion.

1 comment:

Jo Tallchief said...

Oh - I wanted Mario! I would love to have an indoor dog, but my small cat (Sharky) is just too mean. I know she would've been picking on Mario whenever I wasn't looking. So happy to hear he has a great home. Thank you! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails