Friday, April 6, 2012

Some pups get BIG -- like Alex

UPDATE FROM RLRR ADOPTER:
Hello! We ended up doing a DNA test on Alex (formerly Snoopy) to try and figure out what kind of dog he is. I get asked all the time what kind of dog he is and now I can tell them. I thought for sure he would be part Great Dane but he isn’t. He is Dalmatian, Labrador Retriever, American Staffs. Terrier and other mix breads. I can see the Dalmatian and Labrador in him...

ALEX THE PUPHe is such a wonderful dog, D~! We love him so much! I am so glad he came into our lives!

S~

ALEX GROWN-UPThank you D~ for the great report on Alex!! It is so great to get the "good news" on adopted animals!

Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!!

La_Fra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La_Fra said...

Oh my god!! He seems so much the mine!! I don t know what kind of dog he might be, but i surely see Terrier =)

Citronella Bark Collar said...

This fantastic post was very nicely written, and it also incorporates many good facts. I appreciated your skilled means of writing the post. You have made it simple for me to understand. Good and precise info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails