Saturday, January 18, 2014

Foxy loves to run

It is so great to get updates from Foxy adopted out of AHS- His new family loves him and takes lots of beautiful pics.  This little guy hit the jackpot! He looks SO happy doesn't he?   

Karen 
 Hi, Marilou,

We’ve been having a blast with the new dog. He’s such a good boy…. affectionate, smart, friendly. 
He’s a little rough around the edges, of course, to be expected, but we are so happy to have him.
 Here are some pictures I took of him out running today….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful athletic runner. The last photo, to me, is gorgeous. He is in his element and looks so content and happy. Thank you for loving this sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what
I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Also visit my website; clash of clans hack no survey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails