Monday, November 19, 2012

Kahlia aka Fergie aka Tulip

NOTE FROM ADOPTER TO FORMER FOSTER MOM:
Linda-
I wanted to send you some pictures of Kahlia as she is almost 6 months old now!! Sorry, these aren’t the best photos and I will send some more if I get better ones but wanted to give you a peek since I knew you were interested in hearing how she is doing.

She is such a good dog!! Very loving, gentle at times and spunky at times too! We LOVE having her and I think she likes us too! My daughter can’t get enough of her!

The pictures are of Kahlia sitting on a bench in our entryway this morning right beneath her leash which is hanging on a hook above her.

The one of her outside is of her ears standing straight up. Mostly they are down, flopped over but sometimes one or both will stand straight up which makes her look hilarious!!

The other one is her with my daughter on the couch.

We are really enjoying her and thank you and your organization again for letting us adopt her!

We haven’t had her to the vet in over a month so not quite sure of her weight but I am sure it is over 40 lbs by now. She is also getting more coarse hair on her back but is still pretty soft everywhere else. Her incision healed up nicely and she hasn’t had any issues since coming to live with us. Potty training went famously as well!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again!!
P W

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always wonderful to get these
updates! Thank you to her incredible family for loving her....and keep those stories and
photos coming our way. Hugs for
Kahlia/Fergie/Tulip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails