Monday, November 5, 2012

Brian/Walter has healed body and soul

Check out this happy dog!
Brian came to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue frightened and terribly thin with a collar embedded around his neck.
BRIAN BEFORE

He went to foster care through Act V Rescue and Rehabilitation for continuing medical care and emotional healing (see previous post May 22, 2012).

BRIAN/WALTER AFTER

He now has a new name (Walter) and a new life with a adoptive family that adores him (see previous post July 18, 2012). He is far removed from the suffering he once lived with day in and day out.

UPDATE FROM NEW FAMILY:
Oh my gosh, Karen, I have so many pictures I could send to you of Walter :-) He has grown up to be such a loving and cuddly young man.

He is learning some of his doggie sister's bad things, but they are so funny together, I couldn't ever imagine not having either of them.

I also work at a doggy daycare and resort facility and they get to come with me and make new friends every week! He loves it and has such a wonderful spirit!!


NOTE FROM CAROL WHO HELPED TO RESCUE BRIAN:
These pictures bring tears to my eyes when I think of how he was living before. Many thanks to the Creator for the gift of being able to save him.
Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How absolutely FANTASTIC that
Brian/Walter has found love and
new adventures with his family,
furry and human. We are so happy
for him.....and grateful for the
rescue, medical team to get him back on his feet, and for his
incredible family!!! Thank you so
much for the update and photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails