Friday, December 10, 2010

Buzz: Light years away from the Rez

Buzz came in quite matted and was a surrendered at the August 2010 clinic. Now lives in Wayzata!!

Karen

BUZZ NOWNOTE FROM DANI TO KAREN:
My friend asked me a few months if I knew of a small dog that was in need of a home because her friends had recently lost their dog and were hoping to adopt a new one. I remembered Buzz, one of the dogs I had transported to MARS, so I directed them there.

They instantly fell in love with Buzz and ended up adopting him! My friend sent me this picture of Buzz in his new home with his new haircut :) They are very happy with him, and my friend says he is living quite the pampered life now!

Another happy ending thanks to all your hard work!

Dani

BUZZ AFTER GROOMING AT CLINICUPDATE FROM DANI'S FRIEND:
Dani,
I thought you might enjoy a pic of BUZZ. This was the little guy who was adopted by my friends following the leads you gave me from the REZ.

It is truly a "happy ending" story for all concerned. Buzz now has a very pampered Wayzata lifestyle.
S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dani for helping Buzzy move on to a new life-- Just think where he would be today with severe wind chills if it were not for this rescue!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails