Monday, January 4, 2010

Shhhhhh! Lorna's got a secret

A home for the Holidays ;-)

I sent All Dog an email and posted on facebook that I'm a foster failure so I guess its unofficially official. Will sign adoption papers after she is spayed. I'm going to adopt Lorna!!!!

I've got to get her thru recovering from the parvo, lymes/anaplasmosis and spay but I think she's a keeper! She is so funny and spunky and not at all who I would have thought I'd adopt.

Lorna has 2 sisters, Olive the black dog and Nellie a naughty bossy cat!
Lorna loves Olive and is not sure about the kitty.

Mary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful....and what a lucky
dog to find such a loving home!!
Congratulations to both of you
for this perfect match.

Rescue Buddy Boarding & Beyond said...

Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for all your help with the RLRR dogs.

Jo Tallchief said...

Awww, what a great story. :) I think someone predicted a while ago that Lorna would be a failed foster (aka "double F"). Glad to hear that she's found the perfect home.

mteacup said...

Thank you Karen for taking her in and giving her a chance. She has turned into a very spunky playful thing and loves the cold weather! A true Northern Minnesota girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails