Monday, December 14, 2009

Lucky Lorna lovin' life

Lorna was a frightened little stray dog found in Red Lake.I must admit that I was concerned when I saw this first photo of Lorna down on her belly in fear with her ears down and her tail tucked under, but what a recovery she has made in just a few days in foster care. I am amazed at the many faces of Lorna. She seems to like the camera...

Her foster mom sent these photos and says: Lorna had her first vet appointment today. They think she's about 7-8 months old and weighs 25 lbs. She's doing great!

LOVES HER BEDSEDUCTRESS POSEBASKING IN SUNLIGHT WITH TOYSPLAYTIMELORNA AND FRIENDSNERVOUS AT THE VETPORTRAITLORNA'S FIRST SNOWCUPCAKE SWEATER

2 comments:

Jo Tallchief said...

So many of these stories bring tears to my eyes, sadness and happiness. I'm guessing someone was probably hitting and/or kicking Lorna. I can't fathom how someone could do that, but I'm glad to see Lorna now has a good home. It seems that frequently having a doggie friend is the first step toward getting back into trust and love. Our pets have so much to give to us and it's our job as foster parents to get them back to where they're able to give and receive again. Thank you so much for taking in Lorna. That's awesome!

mteacup said...

Her nickname is smoochie because she is so kissy and sweet.

Thank you Karen for providing a safe haven for Red Lake dogs!

Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails