Wednesday, January 27, 2010

RLRR Metro Support Team meeting tomorrow

I have attached the agenda for our meeting tomorrow, Thursday, 1/28.
Anyone is welcome to join us at 6:00 at the Royal Orchid, 2401 N Fairview Ave, Roseville, MN, 55113, Phone: 651 639 9999.

DeeDee

RLRR Agenda 1/28/10
I. 2009 Achievements
1. Transports, Placements
2. RLRR Foster/Adoption Network
II. Funding
III. Report on Last Transport/Needs – Lauren & Mike
IV. Pet Expo – March 6 & 7
V. Ark/Akin S/N Clinics – March 11-13; June 3-5; Aug 20-21; Oct 15-16
1. Chair
2. Database Updates
3. Intake – Jenny
VI. PR/Funding Opportunities
1. Ellen Show
2. Rescue of the month
VII.Transports

If you cannot attend the meeting, but would like more information, please send an e-mail to animalrescue@redlakerosie.org

2 comments:

mteacup said...

I really wish I could make it but I work nights. Would love to get more involved with you guys. Will someone be posting meeting minutes?

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the dedication of this group!! We could not dothe work we do without each and every one of the support group members.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails