Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mike sends thanks and seeks news of Sarge

Hey all. Mike here, most of you know me but those who don't I'm the one who helps out with the chores and whatever other tasks Karen needs done at the shelter.

MIKE WITH SARGE IN FOREGROUNDI just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all who helped on the last 2 clinics. I'm sorry I did not make it in for them but I had to hold down the fort at the shelter while Karen was gone. The help and supplies and the medical care are so much appreciated. All the clinics that have been done since RRLR has been around have made a big difference for the reservation.

I used to go to the ALC program Karen taught in Red Lake for awhile a few years ago. Back then, I swear that just about everywhere you looked a small pack of stray dogs would be running around, but now, in just 3 years, that number of dogs I see when I go through the reservation is way down.

Thank you everyone who has helped out.

SARGEAlso, I wanted to ask for anyone who has any information on Sarge (the large brindle colored mix dog) who was transported on May 31st to please update us. I was really attatched to him but knew deep down I could not provide a good enough home for him. I miss the boy and any information on him would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot and I hope everyone is doing well!

Mike Wilson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails