Monday, June 1, 2009

Bub, the skinny white bulldog

I was helping at the spay/neuter clinic at Red Lake last week. Many Thanks to all who helped in so many ways and especially Animal Ark and their Neuter Commuter and the team from Akin Vet Clinic. I'll be sharing many stories in the days to come.
Today is Bub the bulldog. He was chained outside and ignored; the pictures barely convey how skinny he is, but he was calm and sweet with everyone including children.
Hi, Karen;

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of the clinic last weekend. I hope we were more help than work for you to have around! I'm attaching some of the best photos I got of the bulldog, so you can use them for your blog.
I'm also trying to locate any contacts for American Bulldog rescue in the area - no luck so far, but if I find any I am going to pass their contact information along to you.

Susan
All Dog Rescue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails