Saturday, June 27, 2009

Smokey finds a home and other updates

Smokey was the small dog who left the clinic with All Dog Rescue and he has been adopted!! See his pic when he was at the shelter. Bye Karen

CARTER & SMOKEYNOTE FROM ALL DOG RESCUE:

Hi, Karen;

Smokey was adopted almost right away by a family who has another young chihuahua for him to play with. Canine/Carson is doing great in his foster home - we've only had one application for him but it wasn't right for him so we turned it down - but his foster mom really loves him so he is just fine!

I believe Kelly/Aurora is going in to get another heartworm test either today or tomorrow; if there are no baby heartworms in her blood then I believe they consider the treatment to be done and we can put her up on the web for adoption. I haven't talked to her foster mom recently - I'm assuming she is doing well or I'm sure I would have heard about it by now!

S.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails