Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Zoe Bella

NOTE FROM ADOPTER:
My name is Kayla and I live in St. Cloud, MN, and this is Bella, she turned six years old this month. My place of employment adopted her from the Tri County Humane Society as Zoe back in June 2009 and renamed her Bella, but she didn't work out so I brought her home November 2009.


BELLA (formerly Zoe)
According to her paperwork, she originally came from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue. I thought you might like to see she is happy and well! This was taken at the lake this last summer. She was not a fan of water in the beginning but over the years has learned to enjoy it especially with her tennis ball!


She brings me so much joy and I could not imagine life without her -- Thank you!

Kayla and Bella

KAREN SAYS:
Nothing makes us happier than hearing that the animals we rescued are happy and healthy and loved!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails