Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Grooming at the Oct. Clinic

CARMA AND LITTLE BEAR
CARMA'S COMMENTS ON OCTOBER CLINIC GROOMING:
Both Julie Cross and I were at the October 2014 Clinic in Redby. We had a wonderful time. I brought my feathers, so most of the dogs went home with a colorful touch!

JULIE AND THUNDER
These 3 dogs were amazing to groom, their only complaint was the flea bath I had to give them! Beautiful gentle souls. Their names are Runty (in the tub), Chewy...he has unbelievable underbite, & Moose (imagine having that name when you are a girl!!).

RUNTY
CHEWY
MOOSE
Poor cat was matted and full of diarrhea. Monitored while I shaved him down and bathed his hind quarters. 


Tiny is not a year yet....her life is hard. She is an indoor dog that doesn’t get enough to eat. She was so skinny that I couldn’t shave her down properly...my blades against her body hurt to much. I had to finish grooming her face, immediately after surgery because she was so unhealthy and very afraid. She broke my heart..........



TINY
Some of the boys don’t like to be tutored...oops.....I mean neutered!! Deb is holding Little Bear. Just a sweetheart but a huge complainer!!! He just laid in our arms and groaned! 

LITTLE BEAR AND DEB


Henry is the red Dachshund, his owner felt so bad for him that she went out and bought him a new sweater, I had feathers to match!

HENRY WITH NEW SWEATER AND FEATHER!
Carma

1 comment:

Jo Tallchief said...

Cute pics! Love it! Also reminds me of why I keep doing this work for free - it's because of the pets. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails