Friday, November 22, 2013

Kaliga adopted

Remember poor Kaliga, the little pup that came in from Ponemah with severe demodex and starvation? Read his original blog post. At first he screamed in terror when I put my hand toward him, then turned out to be a total lovebug!
Thanks for to Jean and Carver Scott Humane Society for taking him into foster care and now he has found his forever home. Isn't he beautiful?

Thank you all! Karen
KALIGA AND HIS NEW FAMILY
UPDATE FROM JEAN:
Hi Karen, Kaliga was adopted by a wonderful couple today. The woman's grandmother also lives with them, and fell in love with Kaliga right away. I'll miss him, but, am soo happy that he'll have a family of his own now.

Thanks,
Jean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, precious Kaliga! I am so happy for you, little girl! I remember meeting you when you first arrived at RLRR and my heart melted to see how frightened you were and how you needed some good nutrition and medical attention......and you got it all with some fantastic TLC from Karen and Jean. Have a wonderful life, and keep in touch with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails