Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Carma's visit: Angel

Carma Hedlund is a professional animal groomer in Roseau, MN, and has generously volunteered to groom animals at numerous Red Lake Rosie's Rescue clinics in Redby, MN. However, I believe this was her first visit to the shelter for RLRR and first visits always have a special impact. I'll share her thoughts and photos on the blog over the next few days. Thank you, Carma, for all you do!

NOTES FROM CARMA:
Last Sunday I spent the afternoon with Karen at Red Lake Rosie's Rescue. I had a wonderful time! I think that I will be going back more often to sit in the kennel with this wonderful little girl. I call her Angel, I believe that Karen calls her Adriana. 
She has been with Karen for sometime now. She was a feral dog, and because of that Karen can’t let her out with the other dogs. She has no status within the pack and is an outcast.
I spent time with her, in her kennel, playing, hugging, and talking to her. She is a sweetheart. I think of her everyday. 

Carma Hedlund
Whine & Tease Grooming Salon
Roseau, Minnesota

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her name is Andrea. Everyone that meets her loves her as Linda Hultquist who spent the weekend at the shelter also fell in love with this girl. We are hoping to get a foster home for her! Karen

Unknown said...

I have been fostering her for a little over a month now I believe, I remember trying to get my dad to drive faster on the way home from basketball practice cause i couldn't wait to see Andrea again! When I got home I couldn't believe it, this dog i feel in love with up on the rez was now in my mud room, it took lots of work and even a night on the floor in front of her kennel but she now follows us around the house and LOVES playing with our two other red lake boys! She is nearly ready to go to her forever home. She has made such good progress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails