Friday, November 15, 2013

Sweet Mia

UPDATE FROM ADOPTER:
Attached are three pictures of my sweet Mia (formerly Lavina, rescued in January by Red Lake Rosie's Rescue, fostered by my daughter, Heather). 
 She is so happy on the farm and has other dogs and people to play with. Her "best bud" Baxter is shown in one of the pics - they are sharing a stick (because it is the ONLY stick on the farm, haha). Sometimes they even walk together, each carrying an end of a stick. It's quite amusing, as Mia is the biggest dog on the farm, and Baxter is the smallest (Bassett Hound mix)...but they are inseparable. 
I just wanted to give you an update. She is absolutely so wonderful - a total sweetheart, so gentle, and fantastic with little kids, too. I am so happy to have her in my life! When I step outside and see her bounding towards me in her happy stride, it starts my day off great! :) (She does enjoy coming inside occasionally, and makes herself perfectly comfortable on the bed.)
Thank you so much for all you do to find good homes for animals in need. 
BH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so happy to hear the good news about Lavina. She came in a mess with porcupine quills and very hungry! So happy she has a great life and on a farm!! So cool! THANK YOU Pet Haven and her new family! Sincerely, Karen RLRR

Anonymous said...

Super news and appreciate the update. She sounds like she is living the good life.....thank you for loving this girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails