Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Raven: Fishhooks to Frisbees

Raven came to Red Lake Rosie's August 13th after a surrender because she had a 3 prong fishhook in her mouth. The vet removed it without too much trouble and she was taken to the Red Lake Rosie's Rescue.
She was transferred into the foster care of Linda with All Dog Rescue where she developed new skills as a Frisbee catcher.
Raven is darling! Thank you All Dog and Linda for getting her ready for her forever home!

Karen
NOTES FROM ALL DOG RESCUE:
Hey there - my name is Raven! I was born approximately 6/8/2013.

I'm from northern Minnesota and was surrendered after I got too inquisitive and discovered the bait on the fishing pole that was left out was attached to a fish hook! Ouch! But I am now healed up and looking for a home that has lots of time, love, and the patience to work with me on my house training (which I am working on...




RAVEN ON PETFINDER:
This is Raven, who loves playing fetch more than anything in the world! She is looking for a home with an older large dog to show her the ropes, and with someone who loves to play fetch or frisbee as much as she does! Her petfinder page with more info and a link to our adoption application is here:http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/27117746



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raven looks terrific! The Frisbee is one of the best games ever, and besides being healthy for everyone, it is just plain fun and exciting. So happy for this guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails