Thursday, October 10, 2013

India Annie & pups in MN; raising funds for their journey and vet care

UPDATE ON INDIA ANNIE AND HER PUPS FROM HEATHER:
I can’t even believe that so many people are willing to help contribute to the pups transport fund!(From India to Minnesota -- see earlier blog posts for more of the story: Operation India Annie and her pups and India Annie is on the move!).
To be honest, I didn’t think about the money at the time I was making the decision, but am now realizing the financial magnitude of my commitment. They are so worth it though!! All are at my house and are healthy, happy and full of energy!!!!
You may make a contribution to Heather Worm and mail it to:

C Kendall
PO Box 385313
Bloomington MN 55438

Any amount is GREATLY appreciated and will completely go to the pups flight bill, food bill or vet bill!
Sincerely, Heather Worm
(niece of Karen Good of Red Lake Rosie's Rescue)

Annie and the first two pups arrived last Saturday and the remaining six pups arrived on Monday. Heather reports that Annie was thrilled to see the rest of the pups, but she has already started spending less time with them to wean them. All will be going to foster homes.

 THANKS FROM HEATHER:
Okay, a lot of people have been commending me on bringing Annie and her pups to Minnesota but please know I did not do it alone. 
Thank you to Anirban Mukherji and his wife Shabnam for their hands on help with the Indore vet, to Karen Good for motivating me and helping to coordinate donations, to Beth Allen Garland for recommending Dr Premlata Choudhary who did an amazing job caring for the family in Delhi and setting up the air flights, to my dad Larry Bruhn who helped with expenses instead of telling me I'm crazy and to all my animal loving friends who encouraged me with their kind words, suggestions and donations. None of this would have been possible without all of you! Thank you so much!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, precious little lives. How wonderful to have saved such a lovely family, Heather!

Unknown said...

She looks like such a good Mama dog (who gets to relax for once!) and the puppies are adorable. Thanks for giving these dogs a good new life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails