Thursday, March 31, 2011

More congratulations for Karen and Thanks!

Congratulations, Karen, and thank you to everyone up there helping the animals! I saw Karen on Kare 11 yesterday and she did great!

Our dog Shiloh came from Red Lake Rosie's Rescue through TLC Canine rescue. I wish I could find out more about Shiloh, where she came from and how she came to be at the rescue. All I know is she was born in February 2010 and TLC Canine rescue fostered her.

Shiloh is such a joy in our lives and she is so smart too. We have only had her since August and she has really blossomed. She has a wonderful personality and is learning the names of all her toys. Shiloh just turned one in February and she is so loved and spoiled. You need to know that all your work does pay off and good homes are found for these animals.

I have attached pictures of Shiloh so you can see what a beautiful dog she has become. She is such a loving dog and very affectionate. Without Karen and people like you, I would hate to think of what would have been Shiloh's fate. She is such a blessing and we love her dearly!

I wanted to personally thank everyone for all your help and hard, hard work. One by one you are saving these lives and spreading joy. Thank you, thank you, thank you! God Bless!

L~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails