Sunday, March 13, 2011

KARE11 visits Red Lake Rosie's Rescue!

Jim Douglas of KARE11 came up to Red Lake Rosie's Rescue on Monday, March 7, 2011, to do the interview and camera work for my television segment as one of the 2011 Eleven Who Care volunteers.

As it turns out I will not need to go to Golden Valley for the interview which makes it easier for planning. I guess I did not realize the interview was today, but I think it went okay.

Nancy O'Sullivan, the person who nominated me, was also on the interview.

I will be attending the dinner when they schedule it.

Kevin took this photo to remember the day.

Thanks for all your great support and help through this process.

Have a great day!!

Karen :)

3 comments:

mteacup said...

We're so proud of you Karen!

Twyla said...

Thank you for continuing to do the great work you do, Karen. This honor is well-deserved.

Karen Scott, Pet Haven said...

Congratulations, Karen! What a well-deserved honor for all you do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails