Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sunshine makes me happy!!

Watching a fightened little girl called Raggedy Ann turn into Sunshine in her foster home makes the hard work all worthwhile.  I was hoping for this for Sunshine. Please re-read the first post about her here.

Karen :-)

NOTE FROM FOSTER HOME WITH TOM & NANCY:
We have decided that we cannot let Sunshine leave our sides, and hope that you will allow us to adopt this little girl. 
She has fit in so well with our life style, becoming pals with Rufus and Livvie, bringing lots of laughter, smiles, and tears of joy......and we don't ever want to let her go.

This is the most recent photo of Sunshine. She adores laying on the upper deck, watching the backyard and all the activities with squirrels, birds, and a couple canine visitors from neighboring yards (especially Eddie). 

We love Miss Sunshine to pieces! Are you ok if we go through the signing of adoption papers and whatever we need to do to make sure Sunshine is part of our family forever? 

~Nancy and Tom

DENISE ADDS:
I must admit this news about Sunshine made me cry some happy tears, too!

2 comments:

mteacup said...

Dear Nancy and Tom - I love you guys so much! You do so much for Red Lake Rosie's and others and I can't think of a better home for Sunshine. I know exactly how you feel as I did the same about Lorna.

I think we are going to have to have Sunshine and Lorna meet someday! One of these days I will road trip to Bemidji!

Mary and Lorna

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mary and Lorna, we will have a play date some day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails