Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sadie, Sadie, Happy Lady!

A litter of seven pups came in from Ponemah before the clinic in June. One was very ill and the other six were emaciated and loaded with woodticks.

Colleen and Carol arrived the day after the pups came to the shelter. They gave all the puppies baths and pulled all the ticks while I took the sick one to the vet.

Thankfully Linda Ratay of All Dog took the litter into foster care and she pulled them all through.
Karen 
UPDATE FROM ADOPTER OF ONE OF THE SEVEN:
My significant other and I adopted a puppy from Linda Ratay via All Dog Rescue about a month ago. Her original name was Cassie- one of a litter of seven. We renamed her Sadie. I understand Linda has passed my most recent email on to you, but I would like to personally thank you for rescuing our puppy.
SADIE
Kyle and I have been looking for an addition to our family for almost a year. Things fell into place when I was offered a full time position with my company, headquartered a half-mile from our home. Sadie comes to work with me for a few hours in the morning and is the hit of the building.

Numerous people have said they already have too many dogs/kids but would take her in a heartbeat. She is incredibly well-behaved and too adorable for her own good.

In my first email, I simply said Sadie brings us so much joy on a regular basis, it almost brings me to tears. The best part of my day is watching her bounce around when Kyle comes home- we love being mom and dad.

I know when you first rescued her, Sadie was sick and underweight, but I would like to assure you she is growing like a weed and has had two healthy checkups in the last month. In the pictures you can see how she's grown!

Around this office and in our home, you are revered as a hero. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your part in bringing Sadie into our lives. Please simply know she is loved.

Best,
K & K and Sadie

1 comment:

pitbull friend said...

What a great post! So glad things are working out for this adorable girl and her littermates. So many great people involved in making her good life happen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails