Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pluto's progress

NOTES FROM ACT V
OCT 14:
Pluto did not look good when he came in. Pretty much flat on his side and did not want to get up. Sandy and I took x rays and lab work, started him on multiple medications. To give him the best shot at coming around, I decided to take him to the referral center we use for are very sick pups. He will be tested for parvo again by a test called electron microscopy. He's settled in there on iv fluids, etc.

OCT 15:
Pluto was released from the ICU and apparently is feeling MUCH better...! Looking less and less like Parvo. SO, he's sporting the new ACT V "adopt me" neckwear. Whaddya think...?!  

OCT 16: Good news! I brought him home from ICU Monday night and he's really coming around. I'm sure he got really sick from the deer carcass and bones. I'm glad the other pups did ok with it. He spent last night with me on the couch just getting pet. He's a bit shy. Tonight he is trying to socialize with my dogs and being transitioned onto puppy food. He's going to a foster tomorrow.

Vicki and Act V

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping this little
boy.......he is on the mend.

leeahdancer said...

Oh such a sweetie, I'm so glad he is feeling better, he looks like he feels better, and you have a heart of gold to nuture him in his time of need......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails